How To Register?
Try a Free Class
Friday, January 18, 2019
1/18/19 Hands-on Science Day Camp
A minimum of 12 children are required to host the camp
Camp payments are non-refundable, except in the scenario that minimum enrollment requirements are not met
Thanks for joining us on another day of hands-on science. Kids are out of school, so here at KSL they will enjoy both half-day and full-day hands-on science with our engaging teachers. There will be two 75 minute hands-on science classes in the morning, and hands-on science activities in the afternoon, with plenty of fun in between.
Day camps are for children ages 4 and up only.
Weather permitting, we may go outside, so please come prepared.
What to bring?
(1) Peanut and tree-nut free lunch. (2) Water bottle (optional).
(3) Book (if your child likes to read, they may be afforded some time in the afternoon to read)
What not to bring?
Video games, iPads, nuts of any kind, legos
What to expect?
1. We almost always build something, so during pick-up your child may have one or more projects that come home.
2. We almost always provide a KSL takeaway card that explains that questions that we addressed and provides additional background for parents to engage in conversations with their child on the way home.
3. We try to separate the class into different rooms based on grade level. For larger day camps with 25+ kids, this may mean that we have three rooms, with kids Pre-school to K in one room, kids 1st-3rd in one room, and kids 4th-7th grade in a third room. Each day-off camp is different and the age distribution dictates how we may split the kids. If you have a child older than 10, just give us a ring and we can let you know if there are other kids in 5th grade enrolled in the camp. We do try our best to keep kids that know each other together, but cannot make any promises as it is dictated by the age distribution of kids that sign up for the particular day camp.
January 18, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
KSL - Lincoln Park
1500 N. Kingsbury St.
Online registration is not available for this event. Please contact us for more information.